Dry skin looks beautiful enough – white, without fatty shine and pores are not noticeable on it. As it is thin and very prone to peeling and painfully reacts to the sun, the wind, to washing with soap, which leads to stiffness and redness. Due to the lack of production of natural sebum and water balance, dry skin is most susceptible to wrinkles. Therefore, it is important to properly care for this type of skin to prevent its rapid aging.
Causes of dry skin:
- The wrong operation of the sebaceous glands, which deprives the natural protective film from the surrounding effects. The horny layer of the skin loosens, which leads to loss of moisture and it follows a more rapid withering of the skin,
- With age, the production of fat becomes slower (this is quite normal), so often with dry skin, they are already facing a more mature age,
- Disruption of the work of the gastrointestinal tract and diseases of the nervous system (for good reason it is said that everything is from the nerves). And alas, if there are problems with internal organs, this will always manifest itself in appearance, so you should consult a doctor and make a diagnosis of the organism,
- The same can be influenced by malnutrition and lack of vitamins, especially in the spring-autumn period,
- An aggressive external environment (due to exposure to the sun, due to wind, temperature changes),
- Improper care, the use of soap when washing and frequent peeling.
Care for dry skin
Skin care always begins with cleansing. In the morning, wash with soft warm water without the use of funds, so as not to wash off the protective fat layer. If the water is hard, then it is better to use filtered or stagnant water at room temperature. Cold water narrows the pores, hot on the contrary expands the pores and blood vessels, and all this leads to flaccidity of the skin. Water can be replaced with decoctions of herbs chamomile, sage, Melissa or use lotion (tonic) without alcohol. Then apply moisturizing cream with lightly patting movements.
In the evening, cleanse your face with soft milks, oils – they cope well with impurities and at the same time retain the natural fat layer, nourishing and moisturizing the skin. Then wipe with a moisturizing tonic and apply a cream, it is possible to use a greasy cream, as during the night regeneration of skin cells takes place and it needs nutritional support. Fat cream is better to apply for an hour or two before bedtime and after application, after 15 minutes, remove the rest of the cream with a napkin.
A couple of times a week to apply moisturizing mask. They can be purchased in stores and made at home by you. A couple of recipes for light in the performance and effective in the application of masks for dry skin of the face:
One medium ripe banana with a fork and add a teaspoon of fatty cream or a few drops of vitamin E. Mix and apply minutes for 10-20 on the face, avoiding the area of the eyes and lips. Then rinse with warm water.
Carrot mask for dry skin of the face
Medium carrots finely grate, add one egg yolk, and grind everything. Apply on a thin layer of the face for about 20-25 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Curd mask with peach
Cottage cheese and peach oil mix until creamy. Apply on face, wash off with complete drying.
Tomato mask for dry skin
Grate tomato or grind in a blender. Add a few drops of olive oil and a little starch, mix everything and apply to the face. Wash off after 20 minutes.
And it is important to remember that:
- Means to care for dry skin should be selected by its type and should not contain alcohol or no more than 6%
- Wash in the evening with soft water at room temperature,
- Moisturize the skin with masks twice a week,
- Follow the diet; eat more food, rich in vitamins and fats,
- Drink a sufficient amount of water (35 ml per 1 kg of weight),
- Avoid direct sunlight and use products with UV protection,
- Avoid dryness in the apartment; this will help purchase a humidifier,
- To avoid stress.
To have a dry skin of the face is troublesome, but following the rules of care, you can keep her youth for a long time.