Mask from acne with gelatin and activated charcoal is an affordable and effective remedy to help cope with many facial skin problems. Thanks to its simplicity in preparation and use, this cosmetic product can be recommended to almost everyone.
Useful mask properties
This tool at the expense of its constituent components has a number of advantages:
- Collagen, contained in gelatin, increases the tone of the cells of the upper layer of the epidermis and makes the skin more elastic.
- Stimulated metabolic processes, which helps to remove toxins and dead cells and helps in the fight against acne.
- Activated charcoal fights with excess fat, various inflammations, helps to get rid of black spots.
- With constant use, small wrinkles are reduced, irregularities are smoothed.
IMPORTANT! Due to the significant drying effect, it is undesirable to use a mask for dry and sensitive skin.
Included in the mask components can be purchased at a nearby store, and they are at the same time quite inexpensive.
For manufacturing it will be required:
- 1 tsp gelatin
- Activated Carbon Tablet
- 1 tbsp. water.
The cooking algorithm is very simple:
- Thoroughly grind the coal.
- Pour the gelatin powder with warm water and wait for the swelling.
- Mix the carbon powder with the resulting mixture in a glass or ceramic container and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Apply a special brush to the face.
IMPORTANT! It is strictly forbidden to use ingredients with expired shelf life, as this can lead to unwanted skin reactions. Read also: http://urbangyal.com/charcoal-face-mask/
Features of use
As with any cosmetic product, there are special recommendations to achieve the greatest possible effect:
- Before applying to the face, it is recommended to check the composition for the possibility of allergies. For this, a small amount of the resulting mixture should be applied to the inner side of the wrist for about 5 minutes. If redness, rashes or burning sensation during this time interval does not appear, you can use the mask for the intended purpose.
- Use only freshly prepared product.
- Before applying the product, the person should be thoroughly cleaned and, if possible, steamed – this will allow the components to penetrate deep into the pores.
- Do not apply the mask to the areas around the eyes and lips.
- After application, the face should be at rest until the formulation dries completely.
- The frozen mask is easily removed from the skin with a film. To remove residues, you can use warm water or special cosmetics.
- After removal, it is recommended to use the usual moisturizing product to avoid drying out.
CAUTION! Do not use the mask in the presence of unhealed wounds and lesions.
After a long time using this mixture, there may be a question how to make it even more effective.
You can advise the following recipes:
- Instead of water, use heated milk, which additionally performs the function of whitening and softening.
- 1 tsp the juice of aloe will increase the regenerating properties.
Use such masks should not be more than once a week. In order to achieve the desired result, it is optimal to do the procedures for 1-1.5 months. After this, a break of at least 1 month is required to avoid skin habituation, which leads to a decrease in the effectiveness of the product.
Read also: Home Face Masks with Activated Charcoal